- Consultation to help evaluate options
- Comprehensive market evaluations
- Home improvement and “staging” tips
- Creating advertising programs
- Customized Internet exposure
- Personalized sign and brochure box
- Direct color photo card mailing
- Extensive networking with buyers and agents
- Regular owner feedback from showings
- Numerous supplemental color photo ads
- Expert negotiation skills
- Careful monitoring of detailed inspections and disclosures
- Verification of buyer receipt of numerous documents
- Assurance of compliance with various ordinances
Innovative Marketing System
I will assist you the sale of your home in every way possible. My “Marketing Plan of Action to Sell Your Home” explains more of the tools and procedures I use to help you accomplish your goal.
My Objectives in Marketing Your Property
- To get as many qualified prospective buyers into your house as possible until you have an accepted offer.
- To assist you in selling your home for the most money with the fewest problems.
Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
In addition to widespread exposure through the Northern Colorado Multiple Listing Service, 25-50 local agents, along with many more from nearby areas, will personally preview your home. The first and most important exposure your property will have is through the MLS. The information is entered into the MLS as soon as you sign the listing agreement unless you direct otherwise. Other Brokers check the “Hot Sheet” daily for new properties. I pride myself in presenting accurate, detailed information with a well-written commentary and multiple quality photographs
I have an excellent rapport with hundreds of agents who might be working with possible buyers for your property. I keep records of who is showing what type of properties at any point in time. Early in our marketing program I directly contact these agents to specifically focus their attention on your property.
Broader Northern Colorado Networking
I will network your property to over 3,000 Sales Associates in Fort Collins, Loveland and Boulder.
REALTY EXECUTIVES Brokers Sales Meeting
Our company has some of the best real estate brokers in the business. We are market leader in all areas of real estate. One of our key strengths is understanding the motivation of the Northern Colorado luxury homebuyer. We have remarkable success in selling our listings within the company (see Colorado Stats). The company sales meeting is where this process starts, with brokers discussing new properties that might meet the needs of their clients. Our company philosophy is based on teamwork and the results speak for themselves. This is why we are all partners in “KELLER WILLIAMS.” – it is not uncommon for a property to be sold in-house before it has been presented to the MLS!
National and International Relocation
Over 80,000 real estate associates in over 1,500 offices are potential sources of referrals to us as a group of buyers. Our relocation groups work directly with many local and national corporations. KELLER WILLIAMS real estate company has a tremendous resource of possible buyers for your property.
Where I Advertise Your Home:
- The Loveland Reporter Herald – Real Estate Section
- The Coloradoan – The Source Real Estate Handout Weekly
- Homes and Land Magazine – Larimer and Boulder counties – full-page ads
- Style Magazine – Highlighted in color
- Northern Colorado High Society Magazine
- Real Estate Weekly
- Extensive INTERNET exposure
- I am committed to providing you with the best service available. I use a professional approach to provide you with unsurpassed service to help you buy a home at a fair price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least inconvenience. Knowledge of the Northern Colorado real estate market.
- Buying a home is one of the most rewarding experiences most of us will ever have. It is also one of the most challenging. I have the knowledge and the experience to help you through each step of the process, and make the process of finding, negotiating, buying and moving into your new home as smooth and enjoyable as it can possibly be.
- Personal consultation to help identify the type of home that best meets your needs.
- Initiate and maintain continuous communication.
- Orient you to the current market conditions and helpful local data.
- Explain local Real Estate practices and procedures.
- Provide information via e-mail or fax on selected properties that meet your needs.
- Provide information and represent you in purchasing homes you may find on the Internet, at Open Houses, or from an ad or “For Sale” sign.
- Professionally show the selected properties.
- Explain the process of offer presentation.
- Carefully explain and prepare the Offer to Purchase forms.
- Put you in touch with at least two trustworthy loan officers.
- Arrange to personally present your offer to the seller.
- Conscientiously facilitate the negotiations.
- Strive to obtain the best price and terms for you.
- Deliver any required disclosure information.
- Provide explanation and guidance regarding the property investigation process.
- Provide you with several reliable building inspectors.
- Provide support and information regarding utility transfers, moving tips and coordination with seller for final transfer details.
- Coordinate processing of your funds into escrow.
- Keep in touch with you after moving day.
- I know the values in the marketplace.
- I am highly skilled in contract negotiations and creative problem solving.
- I have a good rapport with nearly every other agent in the areas that I serve.
- I have the experience in having helped many families move for over 22 years.